We Collect & Dispose Of Your Asbestos
- Asbestos Collected & Disposed of Safely and Legally – We Attend within 3 Days.
- Asbestos Roofing Sheets and Asbestos Waste Collected – Free Quotes.
- Sheets Disposed at a registered Hazardous Waste Transfer Site – Safely and Legally.
- All jobs include an Asbestos Disposal Certificate – within 14 days.
How much does it cost for your asbestos collection service?
Our cost is based on; how much asbestos there is and what condition it is in.
When we talk about condition, our best prices are when the asbestos is correctly prepared in asbestos bags and there is no loose asbestos. When the asbestos is broken up, we would need to supply correct bagging and potentially vacuum the area after with a H Class asbestos vacuum.
Where do you cover?
We cover the majority of England & Wales.
Does the asbestos need to be wrapped?
For our best rates the asbestos will need to be wrapped ready for collection. However, we can use appropriate bags but it may cost you a bit more to cover our time and the asbestos packaging materials.
How quick can you collect my asbestos?
We typically can collect your asbestos within 1 – 3 working days from request. Please note this is subject to availability.
How do I know you will dispose of my asbestos correctly?
Within 14 days of collection and receipt of payment, we will provide an asbestos certificate, known in the trade as a hazardous consignment note.
This contains the following information:
When the asbestos was disposed of.
The address of where the asbestos came from.
Who has disposed of the waste (us JS Removals).
The vehicle registration it has been carried on.
Our licence details to carry the asbestos.
How much asbestos there is in kilograms.
Which hazardous waste size the asbestos has been taken to.
Plus more…. Oh and its registered with the Environment Agency with a unique reference number.
Trade Experts in Asbestos Collection
JS Removals offer a fast and efficient asbestos waste collection service, making disposal of your waste simple and stress free.
With our fast service, we aim to get to you within 3 working days of you contacting us and take your asbestos waste away for safe disposal. After all you don’t want hazardous material left around the place when it should be removed as soon as possible and taken to the correct handling facility.
For your complete peace of mind once we have collected all your bagged asbestos waste and taken it to the correct council facility we will give you a safe disposal certificate – called a consignment note in the trade – referencing that we collected the asbestos from you, which disposal facility we took it to, how much the waste weighed and even the vehicle registration that transported the asbestos waste.
Stay Safe Whilst Handling Asbestos for Our Collection
- Don’t break it up. Asbestos only becomes a risk to health when it is damaged or disturbed, allowing the fine particles into the air where it can be inhaled. If the asbestos is in sheets, such as in roofs or walls, try to keep them whole.
- Do bag it up using the appropriate bags or wrapping.
- Do wear PPE at all times when handling asbestos. This includes a mask, full coveralls from top to toe so no part of you is exposed, and gloves. When choosing the correct face mask, it is worth bearing in mind that the asbestos fibres are small enough to penetrate regular dust masks so you will need to ensure that the mask you use is suitable to protect you from the asbestos. A coverall that is disposable is also recommended as the particles have barbs which cling onto materials as well as skin. When finished you should carefully take off your protective clothing, bag up and dispose of the PPE you’ve used in the same manner as the actual asbestos, being careful not to contaminate yourself or your surroundings.
Don’t have the correct bags and wrapping needed? Not to worry, let us know what your asbestos waste is, and we can provide you with the right type of bag to safely wrap up your asbestos prior to collection.
Not got the time or facilities to bag it up yourself? In most circumstances we can help here too, just let us know what your asbestos waste is and we’ll give you a quote on how much it will cost for us to bag up and then transport it to a disposal facility. There are exceptions to this with Asbestos Insulation Board (AIB) being one where we can only collect if already bagged but do get in touch in the first instance as we will try to help where possible.
No job is too small or too large, at JS Removals we are happy to collect and dispose of asbestos waste on behalf of either domestic or commercial customers. We have a fleet of vans, dedicated to collecting waste asbestos products and taking it away for safe disposal at the nearest facility. Our main information page about asbestos removal is right here if you need it.
Why not let us take the strain out of disposing of your asbestos waste with our fast, friendly and cost effective asbestos waste collection service.