Prices for the junk removal of household or commercial rubbish including garden rubbish can be a bit of a challenge for us but stay with us and we’ll explain in more detail.
Prices vary because there are a lot of factors that affect prices for example, the location where we pick the rubbish up, does access present any issues, what type of rubbish or junk needs to be removed, is it simply domestic, general waste or is it chemical components or any other type of sensitive material, that may require specialist handling?
All these variables affect prices but there is a straightforward way where you can help us to give you an accurate, sensible price, which is what you’ll want before we remove anything from your premises. Check out our Rubbish Removal Costs page here.
Grab your mobile and take a photo of what you want clearing away and give us a nod whether access to this rubbish is easy, it might be difficult, but either way let us know and we’ll be glad to give you prices for removing all your rubbish.
Why our rubbish & junk removal service is so much better than using skip hire companies:
So you have a load of rubbish you want to remove from your premises and naturally your thinking about a skip? We all know about the problems you face; where to put the skip, do we need a permit or licence if it’s going to be on the road, upfront payment and hope they deliver the skip when they say and collect it too, which size skip to order especially with bulky items taking up most of the space and most important of all – you have to load it yourself!
Our junk removal service takes away all these problems.
- Our team arrive in a large luton box van with a tail lift capable of lifting up to 500kg, with a huge capacity and 1,000kg weight limit – with no need of a special permit or licence.
- At JS we come in a team to load your rubbish. Our rubbish collection will be completed without you having to lift a finger, even if the waste is to the back of your property and you needed a garden clearance – no problem! No more carrying waste from the rear of your property and in some cases, even down the side of your alley way.
- Large and bulky items like sofas, mattresses and even fridge freezers are collected by us!
- JS never ask for payment up front for your waste removal – we only ask when the job has been completed. We give you a morning, midday or afternoon appointment with a call on route to your job. No waiting around anymore for that skip.
- We assess the size of your job whatever it is, whether it is a garden waste collection or simply the remains from home improvements. We offer a transparent and up front service. We can then assess how much space you need for your rubbish collection so you don’t have to.
- All waste disposal is carried out through commercial waste sites. We keep our copy of the waste transfer which is available only upon request – as we dispose many van loads.
Where does JS Removals operate?
Our head office is based in Loughborough, Leicestershire. Our fleet of luton box vans operate in the East Midlands covering the major cities – so whether you have rubbish of any sort needing removal in Leicester, a skip hire in Nottingham, waste collection in Coventry or even a garden clearance in Derby – we can look after you rapidly and completely to your satisfaction! We also cover surrounding areas, please look at our map for junk removal.
Services we offer include: